Netography Fusion® Gives cloud and security teams visibility and control of network traffic and context across users, applications, data, and devices
Annapolis, MD – September 27, 2022 – Netography today announced further innovation to Netography Fusion® platform, delivering the scalability, continuous network visibility, and control required by security operations center (SOC) and cloud operations teams. Netography Fusion enables organizations to dramatically reduce cyber threat risk and costly downtime in real-time with improved security and business landscape, and powerful remediation automation through via alerts, custom detection, and integration. The platform is the only security product that protects the Atomized Network — including legacy, on-premises, hybrid, multi-cloud, and edge environments.
“Since the onset of the pandemic, networks have rapidly evolved into multi-cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premise infrastructures with mobile and remote workforces. Martin Roesch, CEO of Netography, said. “Atomized networks are elastic, transient, and encrypted, and organizations are blinded to network composition and all kinds of attacks. This creates a vacuum where attackers can hide between the technologies and the operating teams that use them. Securing the Atomized Network must be real-time, detecting and responding to threats as they emerge with a solution designed for the world we live in today.”
Netography Fusion is a cloud-scale, network-centric platform; it recovers interrupted capabilities from the synergistic effects of encryption in secure as a service (SaaS) and Zero Trust environments and atomizes and replaces network-wide capabilities previously distributed. distributed by deep packet inspection (DPI) stored on devices. It also provides visibility in places where Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions simply cannot be seen independently. The frictionless deployment model allows guardians to secure their Atomization Network immediately, when and where it is needed.
Newly added tagging and context labels allow security and cloud teams to visualize and analyze the network by application, location, compliance group, or any other scheme. UX/UI provides analysts with a flexible and optimized workflow to pivot and analyze large amounts of data quickly.
“Many teams, including the SOC and Cloud Ops team at FICO are continuing to expand their use of the control platform and capabilities,” said Shannon Ryan, Senior Director, Core Security Architecture and Services, FICO. Netography Fusion’s scalable network visibility. “The addition of context labels enables new use cases, including policies that we can apply to specific applications or our on-premises or multi-cloud infrastructure, for allow us to display and warn about specific compliance controls. Context labels also make it easier for multiple team members to analyze incidents and respond to audit questionnaires more quickly.”
Netography Fusion customers also:
- Close display gap: From north-south to east-west and cloud to cloud only Netography Fusion provides the actionable visibility the team needs.
- Analyze issues and warnings with context: Context labels are provided by loading context from both the cloud and on-premises infrastructure, allowing for custom search with Netography Query Language (NQL) to set up detections, alerts, and reports all with a security or business context.
- Squash Silos between Teams: From security operations to IT to cloud operations, DevOps, threat hunters, forensics, risk and compliance, all benefit from a single source of truth, rich Flow logs and context.
- Lower Mean Time to Detection (MTTD): Netography Fusion’s powerful graphing and visualization interface combines with NQL and the Netography Detection Model (NDM) to enable security teams to stop attacks quickly and limit their “boom zones”. those attacks.
- Lower Mean Response Time (MTTR): Teams will have unprecedented control to limit downtime and costs associated with post-intrusion troubleshooting. Taking back control of your network in the event of a successful breach is key to minimizing breach costs and getting back in business.
- Hunt for the supercharged threat: Forensic teams can achieve gap-free visibility and flexible data retention policies to investigate incidents, understand attack paths, and take proactive measures to prevent attacks future intrusions and reduce the attacker’s length of stay.
- Accelerate audits and improve compliance: Streamline network policy enforcement audits and proofs with contextual flexible labeling, tagging, and retention. Teams can separate visibility and control of network traffic by application, location, line of business (LOB), asset type, and more.
- Extract more from the existing technology stack: Extend endpoint visibility and control to devices and networks that do not support agents or simply cannot do so cost-effectively. Teams is fully supported for alerting platforms like PagerDuty, Slack, Teams, Twilio etc via Webhook functionality.
To learn more about Netography Fusion, Schedule a quick chat with one of our engineers to uncover visibility gaps and discuss use cases and benefits for your team.
Netography® has created the first network-centric platform that is resilient to disruptions caused by the synergistic impact of encryption and a secure Worldwide Atomicization Network. Businesses have become functionally blind to the composition and operation of their networks, resulting in increased downtime and many attackers taking advantage of the gap between the capabilities of other tools. organization and the covert operations groups that operate them.
Netography Fusion® is for cloud and enterprise security center operations (SOC) teams that need persistent, scalable network visibility on the Atomic Network – legacy, on-premises, hybrid environments, multi-cloud and edge environments. With the Netography Fusion platform, these teams gain visibility and control of network traffic and context across users, applications, data, and devices, to see what they are, what they’re doing, and what is happening to them.
Netography is the only company that provides Security for the Atomic Network®. Headquartered in Annapolis, MD, Netography is backed by some of the world’s leading venture firms, including Bessemer Venture Partners, SYN Ventures, A16Z, etc. For more information, visit netography.com.
The post Netography Upgrades Platform to provide scalability, continuous network security, and visibility across the entire Atomized network appeared first on Netography.
*** This is a comprehensive blog about the Secure Blogger Network from Netography created by Netography. Read the original post at: https://netography.com/scalable-continuous-network-security-visibility-atomized-network/