ST. LOUIS–(BUSINESS LINE)–Belden, a leading global provider of network infrastructure solutions, announced six new products in Q4 2022 that make data transmission, connection, and management simple and secure.
Data management & coordination
- Belden Horizon™, originally previewed as part of the Belden Invest Day event in June, is a managed software platform that streamlines secure access to remote devices, enabling simple and secure deployment, connection, and management of OT devices and applications. The platform supports edge orchestration, Secure Remote Access technology, and always-on, carrier-independent connectivity through a Persistent Data Network that allows remote automation devices to connect to each other. connected together.
- Hardware Release Hirschmann GREYHOUND 105/106 Switch includes the addition of MACsec technology to enhance network security through Layer 2 encryption and authentication, as well as Advanced HiOS Layer 3 software support with unicast routing (L3A-UR).
Data Collection & Transmission
- Belden Dry Core I/O and OSP Category . Cable extend the indoor Category 6 and 6A network to the outdoors, Simplifies deployment with a clean, gel-free design that delivers outstanding electrical performance.
- Hirschmann GDME . Heavy Duty Valve Connector designed and engineered to operate in the harshest of environments, meeting UL’s rigorous industry standards for fire resistance and vibration resistance, as well as DNV performance standards for marine applications.
- Lumberg Automation D M8 Encrypted Data Connector designed to meet the growing need for miniature components that support physical-network integration in the industrial Internet of things. Data connectors are compact, easy to install, and rugged for harsh environments.
- Lumberg Automation M12 . power divider provides an affordable way to distribute power through the M12 circular power connection. These power splitters are part of the M12 Power Series, withstanding extreme conditions and demanding applications with operating temperatures up to 125 degrees Celsius.
To learn more about these solutions, and the types of technologies and applications they support, visit https://www.belden.com/new-products.
Belden Inc. provides the infrastructure that makes the digital journey simpler, smarter, and safer. We’re moving beyond connectivity—from what we make to what we can through a performance-driven portfolio, forward-looking expertise, and purpose-built solutions. With a legacy of quality and reliability spanning more than 120 years, we have a strong foundation on which to continue building the future. We are headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Belden, the Belden logo, Belden Horizon, Hirschmann and Lumberg Automation are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights under other terms used herein.